Payne Springs Municipal Court
PLEASE BE ADVISED A 5% FEE WILL APPLY TO ALL CREDIT/DEBIT TRANSACTIONS.
STARTING THE BEGINING OF OCTOBER 2023 THIS COURT WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO TAKE PAYMENT OVER THE PHONE. YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY IN PERSON, OR ONLINE. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
The City of Payne Springs Municipal Court provides citizens with a fair and impartial court of law by interpreting and adjudicating applicable state laws and city ordinances. Our pledge is to uphold this commitment and offer courteous customer service to all citizens.
The Municipal Court of Payne Springs will process any Time Served requests submitted by E-Mail or Regular mail. Request must have:
- Full Name,
- Date of Birth,
- Phone Number,
- Proof of incarceration dates
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail to Municipal Court 19601 CR 2529 Payne Springs, TX 75156.
The Payne Springs Municipal Court will offer a 10% reduction on Court fees and Fines on all outstanding warrants when the defendant pays their balance in full.
This program will only apply to individuals taking the initiative to resolve their balances and will not apply to any individual who is currently in dention on their outstanding warrants.
Active Warrant List
- Jury Trial Wednesday,
* If you are scheduled you should receive a letter explaining the exact time you are scheduled for.
This dress code applies to all persons attending court. No children are allowed in the court.
Male Dress Code
- Shoes with socks
- Long pants (on pants with belt loops, wear a belt)
- Collared shirt (tucked in) with a tie, with or without a jacket
Female Dress Code
- Dress, skirt or long pants
- Blouse, sweater or casual dress shirt
You will NOT be allowed to enter the Courtroom wearing the following inappropriate clothing.
- Hats (men) or hair curlers (women)
- Halter or tube top
- T-shirt or muscle shirt
- See-through top
- Flip flops
- Clothing that exposes your midriff or underwear
- Ripped or torn jeans
- Baggy pants that fall below your waist
- Clothing with an emblem or wording that promotes illegal or inappropriate activity
- Clothing that depicts or promotes violence, sex acts, illegal drug use or profanity
Procedures & Fines
The City of Payne Springs court docket is the schedule of the court. Defendants will be expected to adhere to the procedures and protocol of the court at all times, including proper attire.
All mobile devices, including phones, must be turned off. Photography and audio recordings are prohibited. No food or drink will be allowed in the court room at any time.