To serve you better, we've assembled a list of our residents' most frequently asked questions. If you don't find your answer here, feel free to contact us.

Frequently Asked Questions


What hours is City Hall open?

City Hall is open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, except for scheduled holidays.  


May I burn trash and leaves inside the city limits?

Ordinarily you can.  Always be aware of a possible Burn Ban during periods of dry conditions.  Be careful to contain burning, monitor it carefully and be aware of weather conditions such as high winds.

Meeting Agendas & Minutes

Meeting Agendas and Minutes

The posted agendas and minutes of City Council Meetings are a true representation of the documents of file.  To get a signed copy, contact City Hall.


Where do I vote

Voting locations and times will be posted on the web site and at City Hall 30 days prior to the election.

Impound Auction

How do I sign up to receive Alerts and News & Notices?

This feature is currently not available.

Where do I go to vote?

All City elections are conducted by the City of Payne Springs please visit the elections page for locations and upcoming election information.