Gas & Electric Utilities

Depending on where you live in the City of Payne Springs, electric service may be provided by ONCOR electric or by Trinity Valley Electric COOP.  If your service is provided by ONCOR, you may contract with any desired billing company (i.e. TXU, Reliant, etc.).  If your service is provided by Trinity Valley Electric COOP, you must contact them directly at the number below.

There is no natural gas service in Payne Springs.  If you wish to use propane for heating or cooking, look in the phone book for propane providers.

Contact Info

ONCOR Electric

Trinity Valley Electric COOP